Regulatory Affairs Jobs
Experience and Expertise
NonStop is one of the industry's leading suppliers of Regulatory Affairs jobs.
Our Regulatory Affairs desk has significant experience in all regulatory and registration aspects within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device industries. This encompasses Contract and Clinical Research Organisations.
- CTD/Dossiers and eCTDs.
- CTAs, INDs and NDAs.
- MAA's / Variations/Renewals/Line-extensions/Post-licencing.
- MRP, centralised and de-centralised submissions.
- IMPDs, pre-submissions.
- CMC/Module 2 / 3 / 4 / 5.
- Labelling and packaging.
Regulatory Affairs Jobs Include:
- Head of Regulatory Affairs UK.
- Regulatory Adviser, Consumer Healthcare.
- CMC Project Manager.
- Regulatory Affairs Manager, Biologics.
- Labelling Specialist.
- Associate Director, CRO.
- Regulatory Affairs Associate, OTC.
- Regulatory Executive, Animal Health.
- Project Manager, Oncology.
- CTA Submissions Specialist.
- European Director.
- Contract and Permanent Roles.
For more information on what our team can offer you, why not call the Regulatory Affairs team directly on 0207-940-2108 or e-mail email@example.com.
NONSTOP PHARMA - PUTTING YOU IN THE PICTURE.