‹ Back to search results
Experience the move of a lifetime! Move to Boston, USA
September 14, 2018
Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Join us to experience the move of a lifetime! Move to Boston, USA.
NonStop Recruitment is Europe's leading life science recruitment organisation. Largely operating in mainland Europe and seeing huge growth throughout 2018 we are looking to take the next step and open in the US. This offers some exciting opportunities to existing NonStoppers, but also potentially you! I am keen to hear from individuals who feel that they would be interested in moving to the US with us and be part of building a legacy! Ultimately you will need to be experienced within Life Science (or closely related) recruitment and be someone who embraces a challenge (and the rewards that goes with it!).
Focusing mainly on mainland Europe markets, with country specific divisions and teams we have now become the largest life science organisation in Europe, and remain the fastest growing. We have a strong track record of growth and our opening in the USA will see us continue and accelerate that growth (combined with 3 more European offices in 2018/2019 - Bucharest, Milan and Luxembourg). We always look for our leaders to come from within, testament to this is that 100%% of our Directors have been developed from starting as resoucers. It is rare that an opportunity to join as someone with experience is considered by us, we will not normally consider applications from experienced recruiters within our core industries, so grab this opportunity and get in touch to find out more.
You will enjoy:
* Strong remuneration and industry leading commission
* Being part of something that is genuinely exciting, developing at enormous pace and fast moving.
* Assisting and involvement in the set-up of an office.
* We will sponsor your visa
* A genuinely supportive structure that truly helps you bill. From Market Research done for you, to consistent and strong resource help.
* Spending time with us in our existing offices for training and integration with the team.
What you will offer us:
* A can-do and self-starting attitude
* Strong sales skills and some adaptability to a new market and location.
* Some successful industry experience.
* That "X-factor" that leaves you being highly successful whilst enjoying an incredibly fast developing career.
* A willingness to take professional steps forward at a fast pace. Most people can truly surprise themselves with their ability
Please contact Josh Reavenall - Talent Acquisition Team Leader
0207 940 4595