‹ Back to search results
Part-time Helpdesk Administrator
Prague, Czech Republic
CZK150.00 per Hour
October 2, 2018
Part Time Help-desk Administrator
NonStop Recruitment is currently looking for an IT Help-desk Administrator - Part time - who will provide high quality support to staff, both remote and on-site. You will provide technical assistance and support, related to computer systems (Windows), hardware, and software. This is an excellent opportunity if you are a student, willing to invest part of your time in gaining experience in a growing organisation, with a bright future.
As a Help-desk administrator you will be responsible for queries handling, completing diagnostic triage, isolating problems, as well as providing and implementing solutions. You will have the opportunity to work closely with IT management. Last but not least, you will have the exposure to new systems being developed and implemented and therefore this will be a great opportunity to learn and develop.
As a Help-desk Administrator, your key responsibilities will be:
* Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
* Respond to queries - in person or via phone & email
* Ability to diagnose IT related issues and triage
* Guide remote users through problem-solving process.
* Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
* Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and WI-FI.
* Install computer peripherals for users. Follow up to ensure issue has been resolved. Configure new user's systems.
* Maintaining & troubleshooting of corporate printers, faxes, and the phone system
Competencies required (knowledge, skills and abilities):
* English language on communicative level
* Customer service attitude
* Friendly and approachable manner
* Ability to react quickly to ensure business continuity
* Ability to learn key processes and to gain understanding of IT systems and how to support them.
* Knowledge of MS Windows, MS Windows Servers on administrator level
* Good knowledge of MS office
* Detail-orientated, results driven and in possession of a can-do attitude
* Capable of working both independently and within a team
NonStop Recruitment is a specialist recruitment company, covering a number of industries internationally. Due to our extensive and on-going growth, we are currently searching for a Part Time Help-desk Administrator, to join our office in Prague, in the Czech Republic. You will play a very important role in the performance of a great, dynamic, international team, which is making use of technological means on a daily basis.
If you are interested, send us your application and we will get back to you in the shortest time for a telephone interview.
Please be aware that we are only considering candidates eligible to work within European Union.