‹ Back to search results
International Headhunter - Automotive Market - Prague
Prague, Czech Republic
£22K to £34K per Year
October 8, 2018
International Headhunter - Automotive market - Move to Prague
- Do you speak Dutch, German, French, and/or English?
- Do you want to learn about business, sales, negotiation, but you have no experience and employers don't want to invest in you?
- Do you want to start an international career with great training in Prague and fantastic earning potential?
Then read on!
We are NonStop Recruitment - professionals in providing high end recruitment within the Medical Devices, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Finance, Education, IT, Social Care and Engineering industries.
We constantly want to grow our business so we are recruiting!
Don't worry, you don't need to have any specific background as we are simply looking for people with the right motivation and with our award-winning training, you will learn all the skills necessary to be successful.
We are looking for motivated, positive individuals who would enjoy working in an international and fast-paced environment. You would be working in sales environment, recruiting people to work in companies across Europe.
You will be managing the recruitment process from the very beginning - winning the roles from other business's line managers and HRs, advertising them, sourcing candidates, headhunting, pre-screening candidates, arranging interviews, delivering feedback and offers. You will not only get a basic salary, but also commission for each and every placement that you make therefore you have a great earning potential - first year £22,000 to £34,000!
As mentioned above, we invest in you with some of the best training in the industry meaning you can quickly become a very good recruiter. But it doesn't stop there - the training is continuous throughout the NonStop Career, right up to Director-level and we are looking for ambitious people who want to build their career with us and become our future Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Associate Directors and more.
What are we looking for?
* Self-motivated, goal-oriented people
* Good communicators
* Near native level of Dutch, German, French, as well as English
* Ability and willingness to move to Prague
Because this is an entry-level position, it is ideally suited to first or second jobbers - people at the beginning of their careers.
What's in it for you?
* International career opportunity
* High earning potential - first year on target earnings £22,000 - £34,000 - second year up to £60,000
* Award-winning training
* Rewarding environment
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.