We know making a career change or taking that next role can be like a leap of faith. We also know how much of an impact a right or wrong move can have on your life.
That is why we first take the time to get to know you – your wants, needs and aspirations. We then work tirelessly to match you with an employer that both matches your requirements and is the right cultural fit for you.
Many of our candidates have been referred to us by other candidates, a testament to our quality of service.
So, why do candidates choose us?
Roles of genuine interest: Because our consultants are true experts within their niche markets, they have a detailed understanding of the roles, responsibilities and nuances in your field, as well as of employers. This means they can connect you with opportunities you will be genuinely interested in.
National coverage, local knowledge: Our consultants work in teams each specialising in one technical discipline and geographic area meaning you benefit from in-depth coverage within your region yet still have access to roles across the country should you wish – a key advantage when only a small percent of vacancies are actually advertised.
High quality service: Underpinned by our in-house Quality Assurance team, our relationship with candidates is fully transparent and truly consultative. Our consultants pay attention to every detail and pride themselves on being open and honest, ensuring the right opportunities for you as well as valuable feedback. We are active members of APSCo, the Association of Professional Staffing Companies – a recognised badge of quality with the recruitment industry.
Full suite of opportunities: Permanent, fixed term, contract positions available.
PHP Developer - Software Consultancy
£20K to £40K per Year
August 19, 2019
PHP Developer for Software Consultancy... Read more
A PHP developer, with at least a year of commercial experience needed for a company owned and led by a developer, with over 15 years commercial experience, working with household names such as Breville, Crockpot, Apollo Global and BPP.
Your job will entail writing tested code for your assigned projects; as a developer you should be capable of communicating clearly and effectively - both in technical scenarios, and also on a non-technical level, e.g. when liaising with clients. You will also be required to take part in code reviews of other developer's contributions to projects.
- Writing tested code
- PHP 7+
- MVC Frameworks
* Half-day Fridays!
* An employee-focused and friendly team
* Employer-matched pension scheme (4%)
* Annual hack days (2 days a year to work on anything that will benefit the company)
* Flexible working hours, and work from home opportunities
* Light and spacious offices with on-site parking, excellent transport links, and amenities close by
* Relaxed dress code and music while you work
* 24 days' holiday, plus bank holidays
* Professional development and training opportunities
* Social opportunities outside the office, for those who wish to take part
Successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
EHS Manager, Chemical Philadelphia
August 13, 2019
Health and Safety Manager, Chemical Manufacturing, Greater Philadelphia.... Read more
Health and Safety Manager, Chemical Manufacturing, Greater Philadelphia.
The position has been newly created; as they want to hire someone who will focus on Health and Safety; process safety and behavioural based safety. Environmental is a separate function that will work closely with the Health and Safety Manager.
This will be a challenging and strategic position where your role will be to implement and improve new health and safety strategies working as a key part of the site leadership team.
As EHS is huge priority for them they will be investing heavily in EHS meaning the site is set to grow and you can be a key part of hat.
- Develop, implement and monitor programs to ensure that the site meets health and safety performance goals.
- Ensure the reduction in number and severity of employee injuries on the job through revitalization of existing, and implementation of new, behavioural based safety programs.
- Oversee OSHA injury reporting including logs and recordable status for Refining & Chemical and WD 2 plant site.
- Oversee all corporate H&S communications and monthly, annual, and as requested reporting needs.
- S. Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related technical field and a minimum ten years in Environmental, Health & Safety Management with knowledge and understanding of Federal and State laws and regulations relating to each discipline
- A broad experience base in the chemical industry, environmental and safety programs, engineering, managerial competence process safety
- Knowledge of industry standards including but not limited to RC14001, PSM, TCPA, EPA and OSHA
- Minimum 7 - 10 years occupational safety, preferably in the chemicals manufacturing business
- Minimum 5 years managing and leading a staff as well as the function
To apply please contact Funmi at NonStop Consulting on + 617 420 4128 or email [email protected] a copy of your resume in MS Word format.
DevOps Engineer - Cyber Security
£45K to £70K per Year
August 1, 2019
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to bring a wealth of experience, energy and passion for all things Devops to our technical team.... Read more
Chance to be the first DevOps for a growing Cyber Security company.
You should have a strong grounding in DevOps culture, and a passion for automation, monitoring and the Twelve Factor App.
What skills you'll need…
- Advanced coding skills (any language, but Python preferred)
- Experience with automation tooling such as Chef or Puppet
- Strong Linux systems administration skills.
- Experience with installation and configuration of monitoring and metrics tooling
- Experience configuring and managing release management/CI solutions such as Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Experience with source code management systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience of working in a team within a DevOps culture surrounded by lean / agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience with IaaS services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with platform monitoring tools (e.g. Opsview, Nagios, SolarWinds, Graphite)
What you'll get in return...
You'll be part of a rapidly growing technical team in a friendly and welcoming environment that embraces new technologies and collaborative working and values teamwork. Work collaboratively with staff at all levels of the business.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.