We know making a career change or taking that next role can be like a leap of faith. We also know how much of an impact a right or wrong move can have on your life.
That is why we first take the time to get to know you – your wants, needs and aspirations. We then work tirelessly to match you with an employer that both matches your requirements and is the right cultural fit for you.
Many of our candidates have been referred to us by other candidates, a testament to our quality of service.
So, why do candidates choose us?
Roles of genuine interest: Because our consultants are true experts within their niche markets, they have a detailed understanding of the roles, responsibilities and nuances in your field, as well as of employers. This means they can connect you with opportunities you will be genuinely interested in.
National coverage, local knowledge: Our consultants work in teams each specialising in one technical discipline and geographic area meaning you benefit from in-depth coverage within your region yet still have access to roles across the country should you wish – a key advantage when only a small percent of vacancies are actually advertised.
High quality service: Underpinned by our in-house Quality Assurance team, our relationship with candidates is fully transparent and truly consultative. Our consultants pay attention to every detail and pride themselves on being open and honest, ensuring the right opportunities for you as well as valuable feedback. We are active members of APSCo, the Association of Professional Staffing Companies – a recognised badge of quality with the recruitment industry.
Full suite of opportunities: Permanent, fixed term, contract positions available.
£35K to £40K per Year
June 17, 2019
The company hiring is a fast-growth, culture driven technology company with a user base drawn from the FTSE 100, Fortune 500 as well as global.
Initially working in a small team you will have autonomy and responsibility over our whole codebase. Our front-end is built using React, the back-end is Node with Postgres databases.
Your day-to-day tasks include working with the existing codebase, planning new features, bug fixing, data analysis and eliciting business requirements. In additional to internal systems, you shall also be responsible for interfacing with third-party APIs for features such as designing and transactional email.
Working closely with our support team to deliver exceptional outcomes for our users.
Our core product has a found a market fit and it's now time to develop new ideas, analyse the existing data trends from our user base and develop the product further.
Applicants must be happy to take ownership and work autonomously whilst still being able to communicate across multiple business units. As a developer with Front-end skills, you will be comfortable working with our existing design and aligning new features to match, an eye for design and detail is a must.
Work/Life Balance: We prefer autonomy and taking pride and ownership in our work, and are in-turn you'll be part of a flexible, fun and rewarding team environment. Underscored by the rule of delivering value to our customers.
Progression: Reporting directly to the CEO and other Technical Advisors, this is a great opportunity to enhance your technical skills and develop a pathway to Senior Management.
Other notable benefits include:
* Competitive salary with regular reviews
* Ability to develop and grow your career within the company
* Your Birthday off
* Cycle to work scheme
* Fun, modern and informal office environment
* Monthly cross team social events
IT ADMINISTRATION JUNIOR - PADOVA
June 17, 2019
IT ADMINISTRATION - PADOVA... Read more
NonStop Recruitment cerca infatti un IT ADMINISTRATOR per una azienda medicale a Padova. Farai parte di una multinazionale che investe tantissimo in nuove tecnologie a avrai di conseguenza a che fare con i piu' innovativi prodotti del settore cosi' da avere tutta la soddisfazione professionale di cui hai bisogno.
Lavorerai in una azienda in crescita dove sarai considerato sin da subito parte integrante del progetto avendo la possibilita' di crescere rapidamente e ricoprire un ruolo strategico in poco tempo.
Ti specializzerai nel tuo settore di competenza in una azienda in vista, diventerai dunque un professionista affermato dell'IT ottenendo grandissima visibilita', e dunque opportunita' lavorative future, su tutto il territorio nazionale.
Il tuo ruolo:
* IT ADMIN a riporto del Business Analyst Manager
* Verrai inserito nell'ufficio Analisi e Statistiche per creazione query
* Ti occuperai di manipolazione dati e analisi dei processi aziendali
Il Profilo che stiamo cercando:
* Laurea in Statistica o Ingegneria gestionale / Economia ed organizzazione aziendale (oppure una significativa esperienza pregressa come analista)
* Ottima conoscenza SQL
* Esperienza , anche minima, con gestionale (SAP, Oracle, Zucchetti, ecc.)
* Conoscenza avanzata Excel
Dato l'alto numero di profili che ricevo non sono in grado di dare feedback ai candidati che non rispondono ai requisiti minimi.
Se interessati inviate il vostro CV in formato WORD all'indirizzo [email protected]
NonStop e' uno tra i principali provider di personale nel mondo Healthcare, con una crescita annuale superiore al 30%. Siamo orgogliosi membri di APSCo, un'organizzazione devota all'assicurazione della qualita' dei servizi nel mondo del recruitment a livello globale. Per avere un'idea piu' chiara della portata dei nostri servizi non esistate a visitare il nostro sito http://www.nonstop-pharma.com
Senior Data Architect Contract
June 17, 2019
Long Term Contract
Do not miss the chance to be part of one of the most important companies in the Pharmaceutical industry!... Read more
Do not miss the chance to be part of one of the most important companies in the Pharmaceutical industry!
This opportunity will enable you to develop your skills in a very niche area, meaning that in the future your profile will become highly competitive, thus increasing your employability prospects.
Furthermore, you will get to work in an autonomous manner, while expanding your network internationally, which would enable you to develop yourself both personally and professionally while working in your own style.
What is expected from you?
- 5+ years of experience in Metadata modelling
- Hands-on experience with Linked Data and Semantic Web technology stack: RDF, RDFS, OWL, SPARQL, SHACL
- CKAN knowledge
- Familiarity with clinical data standards used in the pharma industry
- Excellent English & German skills
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, send in your profile in Word format, or please contact Andra Coman - Contract Recruiter at NonStop Consulting ([email protected]).
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Head of Digital
June 12, 2019
Ref: 55896 - 4_1560358822
Il Ruolo La Nonstop Pharma sta cercando per una nota azienda Farmaceutica, un Digital product manager. ... Read more
NonStop Pharma e' al momento alla ricerca, per un'azienda farmaceutica, di un Head of Digital.
A livello operativo, si occupera' di tutte le piattaforme digitali eseguendo le analisi di mercato mentre, a livello operativo si occupera' di posizionare al meglio il prodotto su tutti i nuovi canali digitali.
In aggiunta, l'azienda sta attraversando una forte fase di innovazione tecnologica, pertanto tale selezione rappresenta non solo l'occasione per lavorare presso un'azienda in forte crescita, ma anche la chance per entrare a far parte di una societa' moderna ed in continua evoluzione digitale.
Verra' data anche completa autonomia alla figura, questo sta indicare la volonta' di far crescere questa risorsa internamente e svilupparla per gestire in completa autonomia l'ambito Digital.
Ricerchiamo professionisti con i seguenti tratti:
Per inviare la propria candidatura e' necessario presentare il proprio CV (in formato Word) a Jacopo Lupo Ferrari al seguente indirizzo di posta elettronica: [email protected]
A causa dell'elevato numero di CV che ricevo quotidianamente, chiedo scusa in anticipo se non saro' in grado di garantire una risposta a ciascuno di voi.
Tieni in ogni caso presente che, essendo specializzato nel recruitment di figure nell'ambito Marketing , sono la persona giusta da contattare per queste posizioni sul mercato.
Se, invece, conosci qualcuno che sarebbe interessato a questa opportunità non esitare a contattarmi, potresti usufruire di un cospicuo Amazon voucher offerto in segno di ringraziamento se il profilo suggerito verra' assunto dal nostro cliente.
Se pensi che questo ruolo non sia adatto a te puoi andare sul nostro sito http://www.nonstop-pharma.it per avere un'idea piu' chiara sulla portata dei nostri servizi.
NonStop e' uno tra i principali provider di personale nel mondo Healthcare, con una crescita annuale superiore al 40%. Siamo orgogliosi membri di APSCo, un'organizzazione devota all'assicurazione della qualita' dei servizi nel mondo del recruitment a livello globale. Per avere un'idea piu' chiara della portata dei nostri servizi non esistate a visitare il nostro sito http://www.nonstop-pharma.com.
Marketing Specialist - Grow and Succeed in your job.
June 12, 2019
My client who is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of acrylic-based products is looking for a Marketing Specialist.... Read more
My client is one of the global leaders in the design, development, manufacture and sales of Acrylics.
Their products are used in very diverse and widely used end products, like applications for the medical industry, the automotive industry, the lighting industry, glasses for watches, prism's and appliances etc...
The EMEA Polymer business is characterized by its informal culture, a focus on continuous business and manufacturing improvements, attention for training, personal development and our drive for safety. To strengthen their EMEA Polymer commercial team in Rotterdam we are looking for a:
Marketing Activity (90%)
* Responsible for the marketing activities for the business. Responsible for understanding the market dimensions, current drivers and providing future direction.
* Ensure the content of the website is kept up-to-date and accurate, so that product and company information is readily accessible to customers.
* Manage and improve the website to ensure it delivers a positive user experience.
* Develop and manage all sales collateral, in conjunction with the relevant team members e.g. Commercial Director, Market Development Manager, R&D team and Sales Professionals. This includes ensuring that all information is accurate and up-to-date, the messaging is impactful and easy to understand by the target audience and producing sufficient collateral (collection of media to support the sales of a product or service) to meet the needs of the commercial team. Examples include sales brochures, white papers, leaflets, case studies, exhibition boards, giveaways, etc.
* Maintain a marketing plan for the business which supports the business strategy and prioritises focus areas which offer long term sustainable growth.
* Develop impactful corporate presentations to support the sales team when presenting to customers.
* Build positive customer relationships.
* Identify customer needs, so the business can try and meet or surpass these needs.
The job holder will be required to work and influence across functional boundaries within the business, and with suppliers and customers, to deliver the marketing and development activities on time and in full.
The role may involve some travel across the EMEA territory.
The job holder will be expected to have a sound understanding of marketing tools and principles, and some proven ability to put these into practice to drive increased sales. They will need to be proactive in seeking input from relevant people, securing agreement to proposals and driving project activities. They will need to manage and maintain external interfaces with suppliers and trade associations to maximise the business benefit in a cost-effective manner.
The role is part of a small integrated commercial team which is flexible with regards to business project assignments. The job holder may be required to participate in or lead projects across commercial or marketing activities.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills, Competencies Needed:
* Marketing or related degree
* Problem solver
* Good communicator
* Languages: must be fluent in Dutch and English. Other languages, such as German, would be beneficial.
* Strong customer facing skills
* Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office Software and in particular have highly developed Excel spreadsheet capability to manage large sets of data.
* Knowledge and feel for the effective use (and creation of) media for communication (web based, app based, paper based, LinkedIn, etc.
* Key competencies required for this role are critical information seeking, initiative, rational persuasion, concern for impact, results orientation, thoroughness and flexibility
In case you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in Word or contact me: Jeroen De Maeyer via phone numbers listed on our website and extension 3297. I'm also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
Gameplay Programmer - Start up
£70K per Year
June 12, 2019
Gameplay Programmer for start up in Liverpool.... Read more
We're looking for a creatively minded gameplay programmer to come and work with us at our Liverpool based studio. Nestled deep in the heart of the city's digital creative hub, the Baltic Triangle, we strive to hire talented, passionate individuals from a variety of backgrounds to help us create imaginative and diverse worlds. It's all about your ability to innovate and willingness to be genuinely creative.
As a game programmer you will work closely with our design team to conceive of and implement gameplay systems. Using Unreal Engine 4, you will develop and maintain the tools and systems necessary for designers to create missions, build complex gameplay mechanics and tweak and balance the game. Your work will involve all areas of gameplay engineering including game mechanics, animations, user interface, physics and VFX
* Rapid prototyping of immersive gameplay using Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints and C++
* Cross discipline collaboration to iteratively develop and showcase concepts
* Creatively minded
* Aptitude for creating fun and engaging experiences
* Familiarity with programming concepts for AI, physics, animation and gameplay
* Strong math skills
* Great communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving abilities
* Enthusiastic and broadly knowledgeable gamer
* Prior experience as a programmer working on at least one shipped title
* Hands-on Unreal Engine 4 Blueprint development
* Source control systems such as Perforce
* Experience with character scripting, animation state machines and animation blending
* Experience of profiling and optimization
* Experience working as a programmer on shipped AA or AAA titles