We know making a career change can be like a leap of faith. We also know how much of an impact a right or wrong move can have on your life.
That is why we first take the time to get to know you – your wants, needs and aspirations. We then work tirelessly to match you with an employer that both matches your requirements and is the right cultural fit for you.
Many of our candidates have been referred to us by other candidates, a testament to our quality of service.
So, why do candidates choose us?
Roles of genuine interest: Because our consultants are true experts within their niche markets, they have a detailed understanding of the roles, responsibilities and nuances in your field, as well as of employers. This means they can connect you with opportunities you will be genuinely interested in.
Global coverage, local knowledge: Our consultants work in teams each specialising in one technical discipline and geographic area meaning you benefit from in-depth coverage within your region yet still have access to roles across the globe should you wish – a key advantage when only a small percent of vacancies are actually advertised.
High quality service: Underpinned by our in-house Quality Assurance team, our relationship with candidates is fully transparent and truly consultative. Our consultants pay attention to every detail and prides themselves on being open and honest, ensuring the right opportunities for you as well as valuable feedback. We are active members of APSCo, the Association of Professional Staffing Companies – a recognised badge of quality with the recruitment industry.
Full suite of opportunities: Permanent, fixed term, or freelance positions available.
CAPA Quality Engineer - Switzerland - ISO 13485
Austria, France, Switzerland
CHF110K per Year
April 24, 2019
Urgently seeking a CAPA Quality Engineer ... Read more
* CAPA Quality Engineer * Innovative Medical Devices * Growing company * Top career potential *
Ours is a Medical devices manufacturer, based in an exceptionally scenic area of German Switzerland. Currently experiencing an extended period of growth, they have expanded their production capacity to cater for increased demand, and seeking a CAPA Quality Engineer to take up a permanent position based at the new production site.
Day to day tasks would typically include coordinating and documenting the CAPAs, assisting CAPA owners in root cause analysis, monitoring adherence to deadlines, regularly analyzing the CAPA process, initiating process improvements and acting as owner of the process in internal and external audits.
Typically this person will have a degree in engineering or science, worked in Quality Assurance wrt manufacturing Medical device products for several years, with hands on experience as a Quality Engineer / CAPA specialist or similar in accordance with ISO 13485, ISO14971, and 21 CFR Part 820.
Being able to work in both German and English is essential.
This is a new position, with excellent potential to develop your career within an international leader in the industry. If this role seems a good fit, please contact me NOW on 0041 43 50 80 816 for a confidential discussion of individual opportunities, and send in your CV in WORD format with employment records (Zeugnisse) and Training certifications to email@example.com
KEY WORDS: Quality Assurance, QA, Quality Engineer, Quality specialist, Compliance, Auditor, Medical Devices, Switzerland, ISO 13485, ISO 9001, GMP, ISO 14971, CAPA, corrective, preventative, German, English, Medical Device jobs, nonstop recruitment.
For industry news and new opportunities in QA generally within the Medical Devices & Diagnostics sectors, please join my Linked group ch.linkedin.com/in/qaswitzerland/en
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Key Account Manager Pharmaceutical,
£45K to £55K per Year
April 24, 2019
London PHARMACEUTICAL... Read more
NonStop Recruitment is currently recruiting an urgent Key Account Manager, vacancy on behalf of one the world's most renowned companies within reproductive health and urology.
As a result of expansion, and to gain further coverage across their most successful region in the UK, we are seeking ambitious, hungry and energetic professionals who are already quite seasoned within key account Management for secondary care.
It is necessary to have the experience and robustness to handle a complex territory, and take on the challenge.
Ideally you will have at least 5 years of experience as a hospital representative, a medical representative a key account specialist, a key account executive or something similar within the pharmaceutical industry.
Although an ABPI qualification is essential for this position
This is an urgent requirement so we can expect the first round of interviews to take place over the phone within 1-2 days of your initial application!
The key account specialist is responsible and accountable for the achievement of sales goals and/or market share targets in their assigned territory through building direct relationships with doctors and other hospital professionals.
As mentioned above this is a very urgent requirement for NonStop and so we would like to hear from you asap. Please contact Funmi Gbadamosi on +44 207 940 2105 AND email a copy of your CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
April 24, 2019
QA and EHS Engineer - Groningen... Read more
My client is a major Life Science company looking for a QA and EHS Engineer to be responsible for two of their sites in the Groningen area. This is an ideal role for a candidate looking for a varied role with excellent progression opportunities.
- A background in Life Science
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001
- Fluent Dutch and English skills
In return you get to have a lot of variety, where you will be working in particular with the New Product Introductions and Product Development Processes. The organisation will focus on tailoring your integration to your current level of expertise as well as career ambitions, allowing you to get the most out of your role.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Technicien SAV Radiologie - 3 postes à pourvoir sur Paris !
€24K to €45K per Year
April 24, 2019
Dû à une croissance forte de son activité, l'un de mes clients recrute aujourd'hui 3 techniciens SAV sur la région parisienne.... Read more
Pour le compte de mon client, entreprise spécialisée dans l'imagerie et la radiologie, je recherche actuellement plusieurs techniciens et ingénieurs de maintenance attirés par le domaine.
Vous rejoignez un groupe du secteur reconnu dans le monde entier et offrant des formations continues vous permettant d'acquérir les connaissances nécessaires à ce milieu spécialisé. Que vous ayez une expertise forte ou que vous sortiez d'école, il y a plusieurs postes à pourvoir.
Sur ce poste, vous êtes amenés à aider votre clientèle sur la maintenance préventive et curative, du support client et autres missions de support technique.
- Appétence pour le secteur de la radiologie
- Expérience en itinérance et maintenance de quelques années mais possibilité pour un profil plus junior en ayant fait en alternance.
- Basé en Ile de France, vous êtes prêts à faire des déplacements occasionnellement dans d'autres régions. Les postes sont basés :
- Autour de Versailles
- Autour de Poissy
- Autour de Melun
- Anglais technique, capacité à suivre des formations dans cette langue.
Il y a une certaine diversité de profils, aussi n'hésitez pas à postuler afin d'en savoir plus sur les missions et la zone géographique couverte. Je suis disponible notamment dans cette fin de semaine, certains entretiens ont lieu dès la semaine prochaine.
Postulez en envoyant votre CV sous format Word à A.Michelin@nonstop-recruitment.com et n'hésitez pas à m'appeler directement au +33 1 76 75 33 40.
Spécialisée sur le recrutement de techniciens de maintenance, hotline et ingénieurs d'application, je recrute principalement dans le secteur médical et peux vous apporter des postes à travers la France entière ! N'hésitez pas à me contacter même si le poste en question ne correspond pas à vos attentes.
Sales Manager - Laboratory Diagnostics & Life Sciences
€80K to €110K per Year
April 24, 2019
The business is looking to add a strong sales manager to lead a team of 10 sales professionals, laboratory diagnostics and life sciences industry.... Read more
Multinational health-care company (one of the market leaders) that operates worldwide has expanded their diagnostics portfolio within the laboratory setting - capital devices and consumables. This is a company with a great reputation on the market, absolute leader in cancer diagnostics, therefore an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager.
The business is looking to add a strong sales manager for DACH with excellent laboratory workflow, and diagnostics/life sciences background. The role will allow you to develop within the corporation, expand your background and get you name out in the industry with a market leader. What is more, you will be managing a team of 10+ sales professionals in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- 4+ years of sales experience with cancer diagnostics or pathology products ideally, if not laboratory/clinical diagnostics fields
- Team leading experience 3+ years
- Life sciences education background (biology, histopathology, immunohistochemistry, and others)
- Experience travelling across Germany
- Native German and good English languages
- Location: south Germany based
- A competitive base salary + motivating commission
- An opportunity to represent cutting-edge next generation sequencing technology
- High level of flexibility & autonomy
- Further career development in a rapidly growing company - progress to managerial role and develop your sales force
- A secure and permanent job position
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me, Dove Jociute at NonStop Recruitment on our German line. Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
NonStop ist eines der am schnellsten wachsenden Personalvermittlungsunternehmen mit Spezialisierung auf Pharma und Medizintechnik in Europa. Wir sind stolzes Mitglied bei APSCo, was sicherstellt, dass wir die höchsten Qualitätsstandards in der Vermittlungsindustrie einhalten. Unsere Büros befinden sich in Großbritannien, Schweiz und Tschechien und ein neues Büro wird in 2015 in München eröffnet. Wir haben Arbeitnehmerüberlassungsgenehmigungen für verschiedene europäische Länder. Auf unserer Homepage erfahren Sie mehr über die Bereiche, in denen wir tätig sind.
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist - URGENT
€60K to €80K per Year
April 24, 2019
Ref: ad - 61640_1556123578
Nonstop Recruitment are currently working with a global client who are based in 100 countries.... Read more
Nonstop Recruitment are currently working with a global client who are based in 100 countries and are one of the biggest medical technology in the world who create specialised medial devices, solutions and systems to help the healthcare industry and their needs.
The site in Ireland has been on that site for 50 years and looking to bring on a new Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their team. Currently they are seeking a passionate individual to come to the company and join one of the biggest companies in the world.
As a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist you will be responsible for a broad range of projects for infusion pumps, embedded and stand alone software, accessories for pumps or the infusion sets. You will participate in cross - functional teams as the regulatory expert.
Main Responsibilities include:
* Developing Regulatory strategies and provides guidance and expertise
* Communicates and complies the regulatory requirements (MDR, MDD)
* Reviews and also approves the project documentation which will include design reports and labelling etc..
* Updates to the technical files and the international registrations are conducted appropriately
* Develops tactics supporting first to market commercial opportunities and also minimise the time to product launch.
* Works closely with the other functions which include QA, R&D and medical affairs.
* Ensure that all regulatory requirements are effectively addressed within the documentation.
* Make sure that roadblocks are identified; problems are defined on data/fact and communicate effectively with your peers.
* Support the continuous improvements in the Regulatory processes.
* BSC in electronics or Bio-medical engineering discipline or proven experience
* Minimum of 7 years experience with Regulatory Affairs Medical Devices and exposure to electrical programming equipment.
* Must have knowledge in MDR, MDD and FDA also the European Regulations.
* Knowledge in ISO13485, ISO 14971 and IEC 60601.
* Experience in representing Regulatory Affairs in multiple environments.
* Analytical and planning skills and the ability to take decisions and to translate those decisions in the actions.
* Interpersonal skills which include strong communication and negotiation skills.
* Open minded and flexibility to work effectively in a dynamic multinational, matrix organisation.
* Open to travel (EU and outside EU)
If you feel that you are suitable candidate for this role with the relevant experience. Please apply with a word copy of your CV.
Applications are closing shortly.