‹ Back to search results
International Recruitment Consultant - Bucharest
€30K to €150K per Year
January 10, 2019
International Recruitment Consultant - Bucharest based
* Do you have great communication skills and an entrepreneurial mind-set?
* Do you speak languages, such as French, German, Italian and English?
* Are you based in or would like to be based in Romania but have the same international career opportunities and earning potential as in a Western European location?
Yes? Then read on to find out more about the life-changing opportunity of becoming a NonStop Recruitment Consultant!
We are NonStop Recruitment, one of Europe's fastest-growing recruitment and executive search firms with established presences in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and now, we're coming to Romania!
As a recruitment consultant, your role would be to develop great relationships with clients (employers) in your specific industry area and then help them fill their job vacancies with people from your network of candidates.
It is a phone-based, sales-related role where you get to take home a share of the profits you bring into the business. On top of a competitive base salary, you will earn up to 40%% commission, putting your first year on target earnings at about €30,000, and rising year after year, performance dependent. Our highest achievers are rewarded even further with supercars and six figure sums, once hitting specific targets.
* Industry unrivalled, award-winning training programme to ensure you learn the job and progress as quick as your ambition, drive and motivation will allow - no prior experience necessary
* Genuine meritocracy - don't wait for your manager to vacate their position, get promoted based on your own hard work and effort with our transparent, meritocratic career path
* International exposure - talk with people from across Europe on a daily basis including our diverse workforce comprising 27 nationalities!
* We're going global! Bucharest is one of the first steps in our global growth plan, with offices in Luxembourg and Boston, US also opening very soon, potentially also Milan and Lyon… where do you want to be?
What are we looking for?
* Highly motivated, resilient and driven people - recruitment is a hard job and we need people who are driven to get through the hard times and go above and beyond
* Strong communication skills - the role involves talking to 50-60 people per day and because of this, we need people who can communicate effectively and enjoy speaking to people
* Ability to learn and willingness to learn - a university degree is helpful, but fundamentally we need people who can learn and want to learn. Becoming an expert recruiter and earning life-changing amounts of commission cannot happen if you can't open your mind, take on feedback and learn
* Fluency in English and ideally also German, French or Italian
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
We want to attract the best talent, therefore if you know of anyone who could become a successful recruiter, refer him/her to us. You can be rewarded with €200!