‹ Back to search results
Social Worker - Health Integration Team - Out of Hours
£28K to £33K per Year
January 18, 2019
Opportunity to pick your own Hours & Work Flexibly
A Local Authority in the South West has developed an innovative team which offers Social Workers to work hours which suit them over a 7 day period.
- Opportunity to pick which hours you work making this suitable for candidates with other commitments
- Hours of operation are between 08:30-20:00 Monday to Friday or 09:00-16:00 Saturday to Sunday
- You will also have the opportunity to work Out of Hours
- Team are multi disciplinary so you will be working with Nurses, OT's and other clinical staff
- The service provides a much more holisitc package of care
- The working synergy between disciplines is excellent with cases being transferred seamlessly
- You will be based within a Hospital with the aim of supporting people get back to their home and living independently.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking for a more flexible approach to their working pattern as the post offers candidates the opportunity to pick their own hours of work over a 7 day period. This would suit candidates who may have other commitments as they will be able to work around these. furthermore as long as the Out of Hours shifts are covered you can choose how much shifts you decide to pick up, putting you in control of your earnings.
Being predominantly based in a hospital you will be part of a multi disciplinary team of nurses, OT's and other clinical staff. The team aims to provide a more holistic package of care to service users by working across disciplines and where the working synergy between professions is good case are transferred efficiently and effectively where necessary.
This is a new team which is due to go live in October so if this post would be of interest feel free to contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100. Alternatively you can email me an up to date CV to R.email@example.com