‹ Back to search results
Pardubice, Czech Republic, Prague, Czech Republic
CZK35K to CZK45K per Month
February 7, 2019
* Are you a junior accountant looking to expand your skills in a multinational company?
* Do you have great communication skills and an eye for detail?
* Are you based in or would like to be based in Prague or Pardubice?
* Do you have a passion for process improvement and delivering outstanding service?
Yes? Then read on to find out more about the opportunity to develop a career supporting one of the most exciting and ambitious companies!
We are NonStop Recruitment, one of Europe's fastest-growing recruitment and executive search firms with established presences in the UK, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Romania and the Czech Republic and more offices on the way!
We are currently looking for an accountant to join our Finance team in either Prague or Pardubice.
Duties will include:
* Processing of supplier invoices, employee expenses and payments
* Administration and reconciliation of receipts (credit cards, invoices)
* Supporting the department with statutory audit preparation
* Accounting to trial balance
* Support monthly management account reporting
* Account reconciliations
* Fixed assets accounting support
* Manage accruals and prepayments
* Sales reconciliation
* Checking of commission payments for sales staff
* Other duties as needed to support senior accountant and head of finance
* Support as needed for other departments and management
Joining NonStop is not joining a boring shared services centre or back office operation. It's joining a young, ambitious, fast growing and multinational company (our colleagues are from 27 different countries and speak 20+ languages!). At NonStop you are not just another number; you'll get to interact with all functions in the business while covering a broad range of accounting activities.
What are we looking for?
* Proficiency in English (company working language) and Czech or another European language would be an advantage
* Comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment
* Good computer skills (Microsoft suite) and knowledge of Pohoda or SAGE 50 accounting system would be a distinct advantage
* An organised individual that respects and meets deadlines
* Independent professional, but can also work as a team player
* Someone keen to grow their accounting knowledge and progress in this field
* Some kind of accounting-related qualification would be beneficial though previous working experience in the field plus a positive attitude is great too
What do we offer?
* Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
* Multisport card offering free or discounted access to hundreds of sport and wellness facilities
* Young, friendly, multinational and multilingual environment
* Training and professional development
* Option to travel to our other offices across Europe on occasions, as well as the option to have extended period of stay at other locations upon discussion
At this time we can only progress with applicants who hold are eligible to work in the EU.