‹ Back to search results
Project Engineer - PLC/DCS systems - Bavaria
€60K to €75K per Year
May 24, 2019
NonStop's client, one of the biggest international corporations, is rapidly expanding and looking for a Senior Project Engineer to work designing complex automation systems based on customer specifications. Location: Bavaria.
This Firm has its sole focus on the training and development of the chosen candidates. The role is for a person who has experience working with automation systems - DCS. This Company is a rapidly growing engineering firm specializing in Innovation within its sector. They are looking for driven and career motivated professionals who want to take their career to the next level.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Developing and implementing technical concepts and automation solutions;
- Design of complex automation systems - HMI, batch control, hardware;
- Working with customers and conveying their specifications to the design engineers, following projects through to completion;
- Handling service tasks and assisting with system commissioning and optimization;
- Electronics/electrical engineering background, specialised in automation;
- Operating systems knowledge - Windows, SQL database, VMware experience;
- Automation Solutions knowledge (PKS), PLC, DCS
- Basic software development (VB, C++)
- Fluent German, good English
- 4+ years of experience in engineering of process automation solutions
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me, Dove Jociute at NonStop Recruitment on +49 89 310 93364 or Email:[email protected] and [email protected] Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.