‹ Back to search results
LEAD AUDITOR - NETHERLANDS - FULL TRAINING PROVIDED!!
May 25, 2019
A leading and fast growing Notified Body for the Medical Device Industry is currently looking for experienced talents within the medical devices industry to be trained and become LEAD AUDITORS!!!
Company is global business services organisation, respected world over for the development of standards; assessment of management systems; testing and certification of products and services; providing software solutions; and the delivery of training courses.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a well-renowned Notified Body that will provide you a 1 year full training period to get the skills and the knowledge you need and become a certified Lead Auditor and then be allocated in Europe and work in a specific area; but this is also the ideal opportunity for you to gain strong visibility within the medical devices industry and take on challenges and broaden your expertise in a dynamic international environment.
Moreover, besides a competitive salary, company offers 25 days of holiday, additional 13 ADV (roster free) days and a success bonus.
- You will be responsible for delivering company's audit services to assigned clients in accordance with all scheme and regulatory requirements to assure timely, cost effective service delivery.
- You will be dealing with cutting-edge medical innovations with worldwide market access
- After an extensive internal training program
- you will be executing audits and processes independently;
- you will be responsible for the assessment of technical files and the auditing of quality systems of your costumers (from high innovative start-ups to large multinationals, both national and international);
- you will be acting as a linking pin and maintain frequent contact with your costumers, colleagues, external experts like physicians, contractors and authorities;
Interested? Get in touch!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.